Monday, February 4, 2013

Copycat Pottery Barn Pillows

When I saw this tutorial for Pottery Barn Poinsettia Pillows by Crafting in the Rain (on Pinterest, of course!) I knew I had to make them.  I made five pillows for a Holiday craft exchange party and everyone loved them.  I used a light grey sparkly fabric for my pillow, white felt for the petals, and silver jingle bells for the center.  I added an extra detail - I outlined my petals and sewed a line down the middle.  It was the perfect finishing touch.

  This is a very forgiving craft project so go for it!  It makes a beautiful decorative pillow.




I'm Topsy Turvy



10 comments:

  1. Hey Babe, You rock!

    Love, Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are adorable. Love to see them in our new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would LOVE to make some for the new house! After you and Mommy figure out the color scheme, I will go to town! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are super duper cute! I wish I could sew...I wonder if I could "no sew" these? Thanks for joining in the Pinterest challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie! You could even dress upcycle an old pillow by just hot glueing the petals on!?

      Delete
  4. They look awesome--so glad you made some and everyone loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph for your wonderful tutorial!!! I'm now making some to put in my guest bedroom! :)

      Delete
  5. Those are gorgeous! How I wish I could sew...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I'm a little late at replying... but thank you Dorothy! I must admit that I can only sew straight lines (aka pillows)... nothing fancy haha!

      Delete
  6. It is paramount for an individual recovering from an injury, or supporting a healed injured cervical spine, or arthritic changes to have the proper support and possibly some degree of slight tractioning, providing relief and stability to the weaker areas of the neck. best pillow for sleeping in india

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!